Monday, March 28

Spring Break

Wow, it has been quite a while since this site was last updated, you will all have to forgive me. Even though, when it boils down to it, I'm really not sorry. You see, I've been relaxing in Sunriver, Oregon. Our family had such an incredible time together in Sunriver, Grandma and Grandpa Bay provided us with such a wonderful time and Carl and Heather even came along for the ride with little baby Isaac.

Sunriver provided us with snow and some quality snowman building time with Grandma and Grandpa. The hot tub was a favorite place to hang out and we all spent plenty of time relaxing by the fire. The biggest event happened on the last day, when Aaron John took on a chair twice his size and lost. The chair left quite a black eye on the little one. Immediately afterward, he was upset that we wouldn't let him continue to play.

It was a wonderful week and I would love to share some pictures with you, but I forgot my digital camera, so, you will just have to imagine it.

aaron

No comments: