Monday, July 18

The Family Reunion

Well, if you were able to attend and were willing to stick it out through Sunday, you know what I mean when I say "THE HAY HANDS RULE!." If you weren't there, let me explain it like this. Grandma and Grandpa Weaver's kiddos were in charge of cooking a meal, and all of the hoopla that goes with it. Uncle Dwayne brought his gas stove and oven, along with his ginormous grill and Mary Ann cooked her incredibly wonderful Sour Dough Pancakes. Carl, Taylor and myself played some worship music in the background and the food was plenty and never stopped. So, we were the Champions my friend.

Well, I will admit, it was hot but as you can see from the pictures we had plenty of fun cooling off in the creek. It was a wonderful reunion with lots of fun and lots of people. The whole ranch was beautiful and green and the kids loved every second they spent their.

Well I hope you enjoy these pictures from our families trip to the reunion.

aaron

No comments: