Monday, January 5

Water

Here is an update for those who care:
  • Okay, so the sump pump has been resolved and replaced.
  • The sink has been fixed and updated.
  • I have a new grand scheme for the upstairs tub that should be fixed soon (I hope).
  • Roof will have to wait, but I'll get to it on a sunny day.

I forgot to mention.
  • My car's trunk leaks.
  • And the van back door leaks.
So. . . I still hate water.
I do have a plan to seal up the leaks in the vehicles though.

As for more complaining:
  • The power chord for my computer went kuput.  (I find it interesting how somethings quit working or break but batteries always die, how sad.)  So, as I send away for some power the pictures will not be available till then.  Nutcraker pictures are coming though, I promise!
It's 2009, do you have a New Years Resolution?  Mine is simple.  STAY AWAY FROM WATER!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Sheesh, you have got your work cut out for you. I was thinking about offering a refreshing glass of water, but then....

Katie said...

I'm with Lex, sit back and sip some nice cold, ice water...

LOL!

Sorry for all the water troubles.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.