Monday, August 30



This is a surreal picture of a surreal place.  I have to be honest, I was not ready to go on vacation last week.  In fact, I really thought to myself that this was not the time to "break away."  Yet, I must say that I spent a couple of the most relaxing days in years there at Camp Sherman, no internet, shoddy cell service, and absolutely no news and television.  Just, peace.

Aunt Carol even watched the kids for us one evening so that we could have a date at the Shuttle Lake Lodge.  It was a fantastic dinner and Carol even let us borrow her Jeep Wrangler.  By the way, a Jeep Wrangler is my next vehicle (I'm starting to save the cash now!)  So, if your there Carol, don't sell that Jeep without talking to me :).

I have many more pictures and when I get an opportunity I will post them.  The kids playing in Carol's Tepee, or me in the Jeep, we had a spectacular time.  The kids were all able to take a ride on the horse, and the most fun I had, you got it, on the hammock sleeping....

No comments: